• Local DID numbers – price consists of MRC and NRC per number. The caller is charged for outbound call. • National DID numbers – price consists of MRC and NRC per number. The caller is charged for outbound call. • Mobile DID numbers – price consists of MRC and NRC per number. The caller is charged for outbound call. • Toll Free Phone numbers – price consists of MRC and NRC per number plus per minute charges for incoming call. The caller does not pay for outbound call. Capacity is unlimited and free of charge. • Shared Cost numbers – price consists of MRC and NRC per number plus per minute charges for incoming call. The call costs are shared between the caller and the number owner. Capacity is unlimited and free of charge. • Metered DID numbers – price consists of MRC and NRC per number plus per minute charges for incoming call. The caller is charged for outbound. Capacity is unlimited and free of charge. 2. Capacity. Channels are billed on a monthly basis. The cost of service consists of a NRC and MRC. 3. Prices for call forwarding. • Call forwarding worldwide to VoIP (SIP, IAX & H323) is free of charge – no per minute rates are applied. • Call forwarding to land line and mobile phones (PSTN). This service is billed per minute. 4. Local Number Portability Services. The cost for Local Number Portability depends on the country. Information about porting pricing can be found at
DID registration process is automated and notifications are sent by e-mail on every step of registration. Status of DID is available on the account at "My DIDs" menu option. DID may not be activated until details are verified (no longer than 10 days).Latest coverage and requirements can be found at: https://www.telezvon.com/en/did-number-pricing.html.
2. ACCEPTABLE USE OF SERVICES
The Customer is prohibited from using the Service for callback calls, auto-dialing, continuous or extensive call forwarding, telemarketing (including, without limitation, charitable or political solicitation or polling), fax or voice-mail broadcasting or fax or voicemail blasting purposes.
1. CALL FORWARDING TO A THIRD PARTY VOIP PROVIDER
DIDs can be forwarded to third party VoIP providers.
For example, if you have an account at SIP service provider such as CallCentric (http://www.callcentric.com/) and your account number is 17772163092, trunk URI string is “" data-action="common.go" class="daria-action" href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com” on
Destination side does not allow call due to no available balance.
Internal SubCustomer or Customer balance too low.
403 - Forbidden
Destination side understands the request, but is refusing to fulfill it.
Internal DID service time has expired.
404 - Not Found
Destination side has the information that the user does not exist at the domain specified in the Request-URI. This status is also returned if the domain in the Request-URI does not match any of the domains handled by the recipient of the request.
408 - SIP transaction timeout or Request Timeout
Destination side can not produce a response within a specific period of time or there is no response from destination.
410 - Gone
Destination number is not available any more.
480 - Temporarily Unavailable
Destination currently unavailable.
Internal dedicated/flexible overloaded.
486 - Busy Here
Destination is busy.
487 - Request terminated (Cancel)
Origination/Destination side has canceled call request.
500 - Server cannot fulfill the request due to unexpected condition
503 - Service Unavailable
Destination side is not available and cannot process the request.
504 - Server Time-out
Destination side has attempted to process the request and has not received a prompt response.
603 - Decline
Destination is refusing to answer the call.
604 - Does Not Exist Anywhere
3. CALLER ID FORMATS
Caller ID format settings can be adjusted in "Trunks" section. Different caller-id settings can be specified for each trunk. Caller ID formats:
RAW - caller-id is sent as received from originating side.
E.164 - caller-id is sent in format (Country code + Area code + Number).
LOCAL - caller-id is sent in local format (Area code + Number).
“CLI Prefix” tab allows adding a prefix to caller-id. For example, if symbol “+” is specified, it will be added at the beginning of each caller-id received.
TeleZvon.com guarantees a correct transfer of the CLI for all local calls. International CLI is hard to control due to the factors related to third parties.
4. DTMF METHODS
TeleZvon.com system supports RFC2833 and SIP INFO DTMF methods.
In addition, RTP media may arrive from 220.127.116.11/25, please allow the range in your firewall.
In addition, RTP media may arrive from 18.104.22.168/25, please allow the range in your firewall
1. DIALLING NUMBERS FROM SPECIFIC COUNTRIES
Colombian country code "57" as well as city prefix are not dialed when calling within the same city using landline.
Dialing Colombia, Barranquilla number from another Barranquilla landline number, dial 1234567 instead of 57-5-1234567.
Dialing from one Columbian city to another using a landline phone, the 2-digit long distance operator prefix*, followed by the area code and then the 7-digit local number should be added. For example, for calls to Barranquilla from another city within Colombia, dial xx-5-1234567.
Dialing a Colombian DID number from a mobile phone, please dial 03 followed by the relevant area code and then dial the 7-digit local number. For example, for calls made from a mobile operator to Medellin DID number, please dial 03-4-2040577.
*Long distance prefix for Telecom – Movistar is 09 (not supported with Medellin numbers), UNE Telecomunicaciones is 05, and ETB is 07.
Dialing Japanese DID, country code "81" should be skipped and “0” added instead. For example, dial 03 4550xxxx instead of dialing +81 3 4550xxxx.
Dialing Polish DID number within Poland, skip the Polish country code "48" and add "0" (zero) at the beginning of the number instead. For example, dial 012-xxxxxx, instead of +48 12-xxxxxx.
Dialing a Spanish DID number within Spain, skip the Spanish country code "34" and dial 911 123456 instead of + 34 911 123456.
For calls within the same city, skip the area code and dial only 123456.
For calls from the other area codes in Spain, use regular dialing rules.
2. DIFFERENCES BETWEEN GEOGRAPHICAL AND NATIONAL NUMBERS
National DIDs are similar to the local DIDs in their use. They may be charged at a higher rate depending on the customer’s operator. National number alike mobile numbers are not restricted to particular city/area.
3. EMERGENCY CALLS
TeleZvon.com infrastructure does not support or carry emergency calls.
4. TOLL-FREE NUMBER REACHABILITY
Toll-Free numbers are fully reachable within the country.